TERMS & CONDITIONS
Barrel House Z maintains this site for our customers’ personal use and communication, and for the enjoyment of those of the legal age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages. The use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing, utilizing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions of use:
- While we make every effort to keep our site updated with the latest information, all offerings are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- While we encourage you to browse our site and share material displayed for non-commercial or personal use, we retain all copyright and other proprietary notices posted within the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of our site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, prices or other information without Barrel House Z’s written permission. Any unauthorized use of our text, codes, images, or other information within may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. While we strive to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, Barrel House Z makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, that any of the information, materials or content on the site or functions of the website are accurate, complete or error free or free of any virus or other harmful components or that use of the site will be uninterrupted. Barrel House Z shall not be liable or responsibility for any damages arising from any defect in the accuracy, quality, completeness or timeliness of the content of the site or for harm caused by a virus or other harmful component on or downloaded from this site.
- Your access to this website may be terminated or suspended, without notice, for any conduct that Barrel House Z, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Barrel House Z, another user, a third-party provider, merchant, sponsor or service provider.
- Any claim relating to this website or the services provided through this website shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.